Constrictor II - Playable Interdictor Cruiser
Instructions format: step-by-step, professional-quality PDF (629 pages)
- 4450 parts
- Easy to open interior
- Carry handle
- Well-balanced, durable construction
- Interior features a bridge, crew quarters, and gravity well generators.
Click "More Details" to the right to see pics of the interior, etc., on Flickr.
Model by Raskolnikov (Doomhandle)
Instructions by Legolijntje
We test built this one, so the instructions should be pretty polished. If necessary, we will email updated versions to your paypal email address.
Note regarding (optional) stickers:
In some Flickr pics, I used a few stickers that are not currently in the parts list. Specifically, there are four stickers from 75082 on the exterior bridge. And on the interior bridge, there are four stickers from 75055 and one sticker from 75156 (for the main view screen). These are shown here: https://i.imgur.com/URfAReL.jpg
I know not everyone is a fan of stickers. So depending on your preferences, you've got a few options:
(1) remember to add sticker sheets for 75082, 75055, and 75156 to your parts list, or
(2) skip 'em (in which case, I recommend adding some other computer screens, etc., to the interior bridge), or
(3) contact [email protected] a third-party who might be interested in selling a custom sticker sheet with just the necessary ones (he also makes UCS stickers).
As always, feel free to let us know if you have any feedback!
Waiting for Inventory to load
Building Instructions For Sale
This is a Premium MOC, and the instructions to build it are being sold by the designer (raskolnikov) for $20.00
You will receive building instructions of type PDF - Computer Images from the designer once you have organised payment with them.